Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Old Dad...

If ever there was a Daddy's Girl, I'm it! When I was teeny-tiny, I could be found near Dad, watching him fix television sets, mowing the lawn, etc. We share the same sense of humor, interest in music, and love of dessert.
If I wore hats, I'd take mine off to Dads everywhere this weekend. I know I wouldn't be here today without mine LOL

What's your favorite memory of your Dad? I'm grateful that I can still make memories with my Dad. I loved during the summers of my youth when my dad would hook up the speakers outside, and we'd listen to the radio while my siblings and I ran around like maniacs in the yard. Good times!

What's your favorite saying about Dads? One of mine is, "Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad!"
Thanks for everything, Dad!

No comments: